The past 48 hours have been difficult for many of us who envisioned a country moving forward under the fearless and forward-thinking leadership of Secretary Hillary Clinton. A lot was at stake this election cycle including reproductive rights, immigration, LGBTQ rights, and racial justice. But, while this loss deeply hurts, now is the time to make a plan of action and engage in solutions that promote inclusion, equality, and justice.
- Laura McQuade, PPGPV President and CEO
We ask you to be the light for your communities. Band together, take action and join the movement to ensure women, men, and families keep the ability to access Planned Parenthood health centers. There are a few easy things you can do to stand with Planned Parenthood, patients, and all we stand for to represent our communities.
- Join a Stand in Solidarity event. A few are coming up in the next 2 days in all of our metro areas in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Click here for a schedule and to sign up!
- Text PPGP to 4-1-4-4-4. Every dollar counts as Planned Parenthood Great Plains prepares for a challenging road ahead. As little as $5 can help a patient access birth control, STI testing and treatment, and cancer screenings.
- Make a donation to support policy work. By following this link, you're donating to advocacy and policy work that helps us fight bad legislation in our state legislatures.
- Sign up to volunteer. By signing up to volunteer, you are joining a list of rapid responders we often call when we could use a few extra hands. All talents and types needed! Sign up here. (scroll down to sign up)